Heard enough classic Christmas carols to last you through the afterlife? Soundtrack your Christmas to these sick remakes.
1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Relient K
We never knew this track could feel so magical until we heard it from Relient K. Really got us believing that our troubles will be miles away.
2. Oi To The World - No Doubt
Originally by The Vandals, this one's a fun way to flip off cheesy Christmas hits.
3. Last Christmas - Good Charlotte
Thinking about how Good Charlotte took the time to cover this classic makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
4. All I Want For Christmas Is You - My Chemical Romance
Gerard Way's voice is all we want for Christmas!
5. Christmas Time (Don’t Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
The Darkness is a pretty classic rock band, so you know their take on a festival jam is going to be dope.
6. Heavy Metal Christmas - Twisted Sister
This track basically spells out a heavy metal starter pack. Blast this at your Christmas party to put your friends in the mood!
7. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Cheap Trick
Play this while hanging up your Christmas decorations, and it's guaranteed to get you stoked for the season. (Totally appropriate to listen to at any time of the year though)
8. Carol of The Bells - August Burns Red
Wasn't easy to pick our favourite from their Sleddin' Hill album...finally an entire Christmas album we can do the 2 step to!
9. White Christmas - Panic! At The Disco
Brendon Urie’s voice reminds us just how magical Christmas should feel. How does his voice always manage to melt our hearts?!
10. I Won't Be Home For Christmas - blink 182
These lyrics are ACTUALLY relatable. Just our type of Christmas carol.
What’s your favourite jam this Christmas? Leave a comment below to let us know!