The all-seeing gem at the palm’s core - a vessel of clairvoyance, alchemy and warding - keeps a watchful gaze to avert the veiled perils that encroach upon your path. A charm of the Alchemist’s Hand. 360° designs with details all-round.
Each charm comes with a complimentary charm clasp for easy attachment to any base jewelry. Compatible with any base jewelry of your choice from The Charm Lab series. Collect charms and design your own collection that tells your story.
Sold individually. Each piece is lovingly crafted by hand, under ethical working conditions. Please allow for minor imperfections that are true to handcrafted jewelry. No two pieces are the same — every individual product is uniquely yours.
- Clasp included with every charm
- Compatible with our exclusive base jewelry
- 15% off your first order
- Free standard shipping to select countries
STYLE & MATERIAL
STYLE & MATERIAL
Base material: Brass
Other material: Cubic Zirconia
Finishing : White Bronze Plating with hand brushed patina and anti-tarnish coating
Can be autoclaved: No
Weight: 4 grams
- Jermaine M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsJanuary 16, 2024ReviewingProtector Charm SilverGreat service
Beautiful jewelry! And speedy service! Never disappointed !Design True to images
- gina c.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 16, 2023ReviewingProtector Charm Silverlove
all charms are really well made w an eye to detail. love all that i’ve purchased 🖤Design True to images
- Abby H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 15, 2023ReviewingProtector Charm SilverA phenomenal conversation starter
This charm is a statement piece despite its smaller stature to other pieces ask & embla have curated. Although my first purchase lost its gem after a few days of wear, the support team swiftly responded (in like 5 minutes might i add, and at midnight no less) and sent me a second one, which i have had no problem with. All in all, a truly amazing product that’s flexible to whatever outfit you’re curating, especially for spooky season fast approaching.Design Looks better in real life