Ring Size Guide
We aim to communicate jewelry sizing in the clearest, most accessible way possible. Ask & Embla uses gauge, inch, and millimeter sizing to cater to all customers. Here is a guide to sizing for our various jewelry categories.
What you’ll need: a thin strip of paper or a piece of string, a pen or marker and a ruler.
- Wrap the strip of paper or string around your finger. Ensure a full, closed loop is formed.
- Adjust the size of the loop to your desired fit, ensuring it sits comfortably. Make sure the loop can still slide over your knuckles.
- When you find your desired fit, use a pen and mark the start and the end of the loop.
- Lay your string or paper on a flat surface and measure the distance between the 2 points. This will be the circumference of your ring.
- Refer to our ring size guide to find your size according to your measurement
Our rings fit true to size. If you are in-between sizes, size down for thin rings and size up for thick rings (above 3mm in width of band) to maintain a comfortable fit.